Pages

2011年6月17日 星期五

超有名 蛤蠣披薩 Frank Pepe Pizza

Address: 157 Wooster St. New Haven, CT
http://www.pepespizzeria.com/

New Haven is super well known for it's pizza, and there are couple of them that you have to try if you pay a visit here. One of them is Frank pepe's. I have been to this place many times and I always left with a happy stuffed tummy. Their pizza is thin crust New Haven style and served on a rectangular tray. Since it's thin crust, I bet you can eat twice as many slices as you would with regular crust pizza.


On the menu, my favorite item ( I have to ordered it every time I go otherwise I would think it's a waist of time to stand in line outside) is their "White Clam Pizza"!!! It's salty, seafoody and full of clams that you can actually see and taste it.

Besides that, their chicken and spinach pizza was also great as the chicken topping comes in wonderful portion and you can really taste that white meat. Some of my friends (or I should say, most of them) love their bacon and sausage pizza, so you might want to try that also. But I think I can pass that since I'm not a super big fan of sausages.

For a party of 6, we usually order 2 medium pizzas and 1 large pizza and we either finish them all of only have less than 3 slices left.

By the way, some (many) of the staffs there just look angry all the time or without facial expressions. No matter what, you should just ignore that and enjoy your time with your friends/family and their pizza.  

Note:There is also an Italian pastry shop right next to it, and the shop also opens late. Although I prefer Lucibello's more (I am mainly comparing the ricotta filled cannoli), but this place is still pretty nice if you want a little bit of something sweet after your dinner at Wooster sq. late at night.



View Larger Map

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Message