Pages

2012年3月12日 星期一

Luke's Lobster -- NYC upper east side location 肥美龍蝦捲

Address:242 E. 81st Street, NYC
Website: http://www.lukeslobster.com/ues/

Hum...What's going on with my nicolicious life recently?


Oh well, after RCSIII moved to Taiwan to learn Chinese, I have been relying on food to make myself feel better. Recently, I think I really ate too much sweets. The record I have was 5 French Macarons and a slice of cake in the morning as breakfast, normal lunch + 1/2 slice of Italian style cheesecake (people who have never try Italian style cheesecake, you really have to give it a try!!! It was new new discovery and I think I love it so much more than the NY style cheesecake!), normal dinner + 1 slice of cake & another 1/2 slice of Italian style cheesecake. That's 3 slices of cake in total plus 5 macarons in one day.

Even I think it was a little bit much! I think I should really take it easy a little bit on sweets. Another thing I have huge craving of is seafood. So when I visited NYC last time, I stopped by Luke's Lobster and grab their lobster roll.

As you can see, the roll was not that huge, but they were pretty generous about the lobster. It was meaty, seafoody and yummy. I had it without mayo and butter, just had them add their secret seasoning. So it was light but still good. The portion was great for lunch. Will definitely come back.

Also, make sure you ask them for a frequently diner card, that's buy 9 lobster rolls get your 10th for free!!! So now get up and have some lobsters!!!




View Larger Map

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Message