Pages

2012年7月17日 星期二

2012 Summer in Taipei, TAIWAN 在家吃台灣味



Let me start (reactivate) my blog with mama's home cooking!

This is what you would see in a Taiwanese homestyle cooking. We normally have 3 side dishes + 1 soup + rice as a healthy balanced meal.

Anyways, time goes by so fast! I can't believe that it's already July!!!
I remembered that before I started my internship in Taipei, I wanted to write a blog post a day. But look at me now! This is my first post after I started my internship. I have to say that working in a real company takes up a lot of time (although I had fun...sometimes!).

Since RCSIII is also in Taiwan, I tried to plan short domestic trips with him as often as possible plus a trip to Japan. (We just came back!)
I will have to write about my trip since it was so much fun and I surely believe that it'll help me to plan my next trip to Tokyo.

I miss all my friends at Yale terribly. But I am loving Taiwanese food, my family and spent time with RCSIII!

I love TAIWAN!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Message