Pages

2011年11月13日 星期日

New Haven Restaurant Week 2011 Fall -- Lunch at Pacifico

Address:  220 College Street, New Haven, CT 06511
Website: http://www.pacificorestaurants.com/home-nh

Here was my 1st stop of 2011 Fall New Haven Restaurant week. Pacifico is one of my favorite places in New Haven and I went there for a Sunday lunch with Sahr. This place serves really good seafood in town, and I've come here many times.


Here, you always start with their complimentary bread (not the usually dinner roll you see in other places) and some tomato + pepper dipping. It was pretty delicious.

Ceviche de Camaron Estilo Ecutoriano* Ecuadorian shrimp ceviche with tomatoes, avocados, cilantro, red onions, and citrus juices.
If I remember correctly, I think they repeat many of the items on the RW menu compare to previous RWs, but this is pretty good so I don't mind having it again.
Churrasco a la Parrilla* grilled skirt steak with chino-latino stir-fried rice with sweet plantains and lobster
I have to say that the steak was thin, BUT delicious!!! However, the rice on the side was just okay (and I have no clue where the lobsters are.)
But it's okay...since the beef was so good!

Mango Sorbet for dessert (with fried dough!)


The fried dough was good, but the sorbet just wasn't flavorful enough. A bit blend and I didn't taste much mango.

After that, Sahr and I went to check out Chocopology and we both got 2 pieces of chocolate. It was $1.50/ea and I liked mine!!! Well...I think it's a pretty good kick off for my RW this time and I'm ready for more food! Come on, yay!!!



檢視較大的地圖

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Message