Pages

2012年1月22日 星期日

Georgetown Cupcakes at DC

Address:3301 M St NW(between N 33rd St & N Bank St) ,Washington, DC 20007
Neighborhood: Georgetown
Website:http://www.georgetowncupcake.com/


Okay. I am suppose to post this one long time ago but have been too busy with other things. I'm just posting this to let you know that this place was a bit disappointing for me. After watching their show on TLC, I have very high expectation and they failed me.
The place was cute but the cupcakes were really not that good (although they still look cute). The cake we had was flour-y and frosting was too sugary (so that me and RCSIII couldn't really tast the flavor). Also, I even tried gluten-free chocolate lava cupcake that people seem to like on Yelp...too bad... Thank god I am fine with gluten.
The three normal cupcakes we bought. They are just okay. Of course better than stop & shop but still way behind some other great cupckes I have tried.


The fluten-free chocolate lava cupcake. I am not sure it all gluten-free baking good supposed to taste like that, but I did not like that. The cake was also too crumblely and lack flavor.

Well...They are opening in NYC soon and I might give it a try again. But just buy one cupcake at a time in case it didn't improve. I think if you havent check this place out and you are in the area, it wouldn't hurt to buy one or two. So that you won't always thinking about ordering them online for expensive delivery just so that you can taste them. (well...I really wanted to do that for many times in the past, but stopped thinking about it after I visited them!)




View Larger Map

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Message